Thursday, February 5, 2009

Puppies are a week old :)

What a crew we have. They love to talk when they eat... I have several that have already doubled their weight, and everyone else is getting close. We have given out several nick names so far to include; Snowflake, Carl, Turk, JD, Carla, Ted, Rococo(Cavan named this one, and he has become his favorite) and Ruby. I think that is it so far, we seem to come up with a new name a day so we will keep you posted. OG continues to be a great mom and all is going well. We hope to have some updated pictures and maybe some video this weekend. I will be happy when they are old enough to be left alone at night, I could not imagine having a baby at my age :) Luckily everyone at work has been very supportative, I go home at lunch to feed the 3 that still require supplements, and of course to feed Mom. Stay posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see more pictures! Love and miss you!