Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Family update

Greetings all, first and foremost the puppies are doing great and I hope to have new pics up soon. They now spend their days on our porch in a big pen with a little tike's play cube with a slide and place to hide. They have all figured out how to go up and down the slide. I have been receiving lots of inquires and applications, please be patient with my return phone calls, I want to be able to call when I have plenty of time to talk and answer any questions. We have been very busy and have had an exciting few weeks with my HS Senior Son's Soccer Team. Attached is the video of the highlight of my son's soccer game last night, he is the one with the go-tee, his girlfriend finally got him to shave :). We head to LA tomorrow, we play the 2nd seed team and we are the 3rd seed team so it should be a great game. GO NORSEMEN!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea Ryan!!! Oh my gosh, you are must be so excited!!!! Good luck and have a great time.

I could hear the pups in the background. :)